Increase Control Over Daily Payments
With our Controlled Disbursement service1, you will be able to effectively manage funds, control check fraud and improve forecasting abilities by increasing control over daily payments from your Flushing Bank checking account. Some features of the service include
- Early morning notification
- Quick access to detailed information
- High order serial prefixing
- Stop payment entry capability
- Online stop payment confirmation and auto stop payment renewal
Along with Controlled Disbursements, we offer a suite of additional cash management services2 designed to provide improved efficiency and security of your payables processes. These additional services include:
- Disbursement Imaging – Receive digital images of checks that have been presented for payment
- Positive Pay and Positive Payee – Identify checks that may be fraudulent
- Account Reconcilement – Balance transactions from your Flushing Bank business checking account with an organized report of disbursement activity
- Cash Manager Direct – Flushing Bank’s web based cash management portal, which provides easy and efficient access to a flexible reporting and transaction initiation service
Getting Started is Easy
Getting started with Flushing Bank’s Controlled Disbursement service is easy. For more information about how the service works, speak with a Flushing Bank Representative or call 800.581.2889. Public Entities, please call 888.800.3722.
1. A Flushing Bank Business or Public Fund checking account is required with the Controlled Disbursement and additional services.
2. Speak with a Flushing Bank representative for more details and fees that may apply.