The perfect way to manage finances for your organization
The Flushing Bank Visa® CommUNITY Credit Card1 is designed for non-profits and municipalities – established a minimum of 2 years – seeking an easier way to manage cash flow and expenses. Enhanced reporting helps document expenses, track purchases, reveal spending patterns, organize budgeting information and save time on accounting procedures. Give your non-profit or municipality the opportunity to get something more with the Flushing Bank Visa CommUNITY Credit Card.
Flushing Bank Visa® CommUNITY Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Credit approval is based on your Organization, not your personal assets
- To ensure all your needs are handled quickly and efficiently, Cardmember Service, based in the U.S., is available 24/7
- Consolidated statements
- Improve cash flow; you have the choice of paying in full each month, making just the minimum payment or paying any amount in between
- Optional rewards program; earn one point per dollar spent on purchases
- Free online reporting with ScoreBoard online management tool
For more information about the Flushing Bank Visa CommUNITY Credit Card offered by the Government Banking Team at Flushing Bank, call 888.600.3722.
Access Your Flushing Bank Visa® CommUNITY Credit Card Account
If you already have a Flushing Bank Visa® CommUNITY Credit Card you can log in to view your recent transactions, account history, point balance and to redeem points. Additionally, you can sign up for email updates to receive special offers and information about your account.
1 Cards are issued by Elan Financial Services
The APRs, fees and other Account terms may change in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember agreement and applicable law. The creditor, issuer and service provider of your credit card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.