We upgraded to a new Cash Manager Direct (CMD) system effective August 7, 2021 to enhance the experience for our Cash Manager Direct (CMD) customers. All Government CMD customers and Business CMD customers who utilize wires, ACH, and bill pay services have converted. Business CMD customers who do not use these services (ACH, wires, and /or bill pay) were not affected by this conversion. Customers who were converted have Read Only access to the former CMD system through September 17, 2021.
The more robust and intuitive CMD service provides many additional benefits and features, including:
- Improved system navigation
- A single sign-on for Remote Deposit and Positive Pay services, eliminating the requirement for separate sign-ons
- The ability to view check images of deposited items
- Expanded history search to 180 days, currently 90 days
- Additional alert options
- Hard or soft token option for Wire and ACH transaction approval (instructions will be provided)
- Special reports for ACH originations and check returned items
- Foreign Exchange module (available later in the year)
There are several items that you need to know as you begin using the new CMD system.
- You will see two login links from the Flushing Bank home page, for those converted you should use the “Upgraded Cash Manager Direct” login. The “Cash Manager Direct” login will provide Read Only access to the former system.
- The look of the login page has changed, but all login credentials remain the same with the exception of your password. However, your Company ID and User ID are case sensitive and should be entered in all lowercase. Your password to the former system has not changed.
- The password you should use to initially log into the new system is the first 3 characters of User ID, followed by first 4 characters of Company ID, followed by an exclamation point. For example, If User ID is tsmith5 and the Company ID is s0001234567, the initial password will be: tsms000! Note: password will always be all lowercase characters.
- Upon your initial login, you will be prompted to change your password.
- After changing your password, you will be asked to create authentication credentials by selecting and submitting answers to three challenge questions. These challenge questions will be used to confirm your identity when you log in from an unknown device.
- If you had previously bookmarked the login page, you will need to update your bookmark with the new login page.
- To use the new system, pop-ups and redirects must be enabled for https://cmd.flushingbank.com. Please follow your browser’s instructions to adjust this setting to allow for this.
- All scheduled bill payments and bill payment information were transferred automatically to the new system.
- Any future-dated wires that were released as of 5 p.m. on Friday, August 6 processed.
- Any recurring or scheduled (but not released) wires did not convert to the new system or process.
- You should reestablish recurring and scheduled wires in the new system.
- Wire templates converted, but should be validated.
- Any future-dated ACH that were released as of 5 p.m. on Friday, August 6 processed.
- Any recurring or scheduled ACH did not convert to the new system or process.
- You should reestablish recurring and scheduled ACH in the new system.
- ACH templates converted, but should be validated after conversion.
Internal Transfers (between Flushing Bank accounts)
- Any recurring or scheduled internal transfers did not convert to the new system or process.
- You should reestablish recurring and scheduled internal transfers in the new system.
- System entitlements converted, but should be validated.
- Any alerts that you have set did not transfer to the new system and need to be reentered.
- Audit history did not convert.
- For those converted, you have Read Only access to the former CMD system through September 17.
If you have any questions, please call 800.516.8603 to speak with a Cash Management Specialist Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.